Australian Natural Soy Candles
At Palm Beach Collection, we have a wide range of different candles to suit your needs. We are a family-run business based in Australia offering luxurious, great quality candles and wax melts at affordable prices. If you’re looking for a cleaner burning candle with less smoke, then our soy candles are for you.
What are the benefits of natural soy candles?
Our soy candles are made with soybeans rather than the paraffin wax used in your average candle. As soybeans are natural ingredients, there are many reasons why you should choose soy candles.
- Environmentally friendly – unlike the petroleum used in paraffin candles, soybeans are a renewable source. Using a soy candle helps the local farmers who supply the beans, allowing them to grow their operations and boosting the economy.
- Cleaner burning – soy candles are non-toxic, so they don’t release any unwanted toxins and other substances into the air while burning. They will create less soot and smoke around the candle, leaving your house clean and smelling fresh.
- Better scent – alongside the lower soot levels, this gives off a better and stronger smell. Because the soy candles burn slower, the fragrances are released into the air more effectively and gradually, creating a gentler atmosphere.
- Low temperatures – soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax, meaning that should there be a spill, there is less risk of accidents and burns from the melted wax.
- Easy clean – you can wash away soy wax with warm, soapy water so it is easier to reuse your candle holder without any mess left over.
We pride ourselves in our soy candles
We love to create beautiful fragrances inspired by Sydney’s Palm Beach to cure those beach blues upon your return home. Each of our deluxe natural soy candles has multiple fragrances, keeping the scents fresh and bring back memories of Palm Beach.
Our clove and sandalwood candle can burn for up to 80 hours at a cost of only $36.32. Its heart fragrance releases hints of jasmine, cyclamen, and rosewood before the base burns with cedarwood, musk, wood, and sandalwood.
For a gorgeous scent for 180 hours, you can spend a bit extra on our coconut and lime deluxe candle. From the start, it emits a fruity scent with a hint of apple before burning into a strawberry-like smell. As you get to the end of your candle, you will be able to smell the gorgeous aroma of musk, vanilla, and balsam.
Or if you’re looking for something a little smaller, our 90g watermelon mini candle smells amazing – it doesn’t just smell of watermelon, it’s our fruitiest candle yet. From the top it smells of citrus fruits, guava and cucumber water, gradually releasing hints of sliced melon, honeydew, and watermelon. As you reach the end of the candle, you will find vanilla and musk. All that in the space of a 25 hour burn time.
I want to order soy candles online. What next?
Have a look round our website to find some of the best soy candles online, or we also stock in most of your local home and décor stores in Sydney and along the coast.