That’s a pretty bold statement to make but we promise we can back it up! Welcome to Palm Beach Collection; we’re an Australian owned and operated business with a passion for creating luxurious fragrance candles that evoke the emotions that one would enjoy when relaxing on the beautiful sands of Palm Beach. Read More
We’ve Got The Strongest Smelling Fragranced Candles in Australia
This area is very important to us as a brand and we love getting to create products that give a gentle nod to Sydney’s Northern Beaches. From fresh crispy fragrances such as coconut and lime to inspiring scents that include white rose and jasmine, you’ll find all of your favourite fragrance combinations right here at Palm Beach Collection.
Fragrance That Smell Stronger For Longer
There is nothing worse than thinking you’re buying a luxury scented candle that will fill your home with fragrance only to be disappointed. So many of our customers have said that, prior to finding us, they were tired of spending their hard earned money on candles that promised strong fragrances and long burning times but failed to deliver.
Sound familiar? If so, we’re about to change all of that for you. We design our candles to smell stronger and burn for longer. It’s that simple. What makes them so different?
- Our fragranced candles are made right here in a factory in Australia
- They’re made with natural soy which makes our candles a better choice for you and the environment
- Our formulas are tried and tested to ensure longer burning times and stronger fragrance
- Creating luxury candles is our speciality which makes them the ideal gift
- Beautiful packaging comes as standard
Fragrance Candles That Will Make Your Home Smell Incredible
Whether your favourite fragrance category is floral, fruity, fresh, oceanic, spicy or woody, we’ve got some different options that will make your home smell incredible. Take some time to explore some of the following fragrances in our mini, deluxe, standard and limited edition candle collections;
- Clove and Sandalwood
- Coconut and Lime
- Lilies and Leather
- Patchouli and Woods
- Sea Salt
- Vintage Gardenia
- White Rose and Jasmine
Tips To Make Your Fragrance Candle Last For Longer
- Drafts can make a candle flicker and burn unevenly so it’s best to avoid placing your candle in a very breezy area.
- To create a slower, even burn, we recommend trimming the wick about 1/4 inch before each use. Doing so will prevent the candle from burning too quickly.
- Don’t put your candle in a place that gets direct heat or sunlight.
- Let your candle completely cool before re-lighting it.
Shop Our Collection Today
Feel free to browse our candle collection online! You can also pay for you your candles with Afterpay. If you have a question that we can help you with, please reach out to us today. Your satisfaction is very important to us so we’re always on hand to help you in any way that we can. You can reach us via the contact form on our site. We look forward to filling your home with the scents that are reminiscent of long days spent soaking up the sun and sea air in one of the most beautiful coastal areas in the world – Palm Beach.