Are you looking for a frangipani candle that will fill your home with the fruity, soft, peachy, and creamy scent that the Frangipani flower is so famous for? If so, we have exactly what you’re looking for!
Australian-made frangipani scented candles
Welcome to Palm Beach Collection; we specialise in creating luxury soy based candles that smell stronger and burn for longer. We’re a locally owned and operated Aussie business with a genuine passion for helping our customers get their hands on the best smelling candles in all of Australia.
Why choose our frangipani candles?
There are lots of companies selling frangipani candles in Australia so what makes our company and our products stand out from the rest? Let us explain!
- Our candles are made using all-natural soy ingredients making them a better choice for you and the environment
- They’re safety tested and made in Australia
- We offer free shipping on orders that exceed $50
- Afterpay is a payment option so you can always have luxury candles burning in your home
- We also offer other fragranced products including body bars, body wash and reed diffusers
- Our candles make the ideal gift
- We’re a young, vibrant company with a real passion for what we do
- Customer service is very important to us
- We have candles with all of your favourite scents from frangipani and coconut and lime to posy and sea salt
Why Soy Candles Are Better Than Paraffin Candles
There has been a huge decrease in the popularity of paraffin candles and, considering the damage paraffin can do to your health and the environment, we couldn’t be happier about it. Let’s uncover some of the benefits of choosing a soy frangipani candle over a paraffin candle;
- Soy is all-natural making it a better choice for your health
- It’s environmentally friendly
- Soy has a lower melting point
- It burns for longer and smells stronger
- Allows for cleaner burning
Top Tips for Candle Safety
When your new frangipani scented candles arrive, it’s important that you follow our safety tips. These include;
- Do not place your candle in direct heat or sunlight
- Be sure to place it on an even surface with no drafts
- Use a snuffer to put the flame out when not in use
- Always trim the wick before lighting as it shouldn’t be too long
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Always keep your candle within sight
- Burn your candles in a well ventilated room
Order From Our Collection Today
We’d love to hear from you today so please reach out to us if you’ve any questions. Our entire collection is available to buy online and in store with our many stockists so feel free to find your nearest stockist if you don’t want to order online.