Linen Scented Candle
Here at Palm Beach Collection, we love the summer, and we have created a beautiful new scent for you to enjoy for the new season.
After requests from our lovely customers, we have decided that we should evoke those childhood memories of laundry drying in the summer breeze and have crafted our Linen fragrance for both our soy candles and our linen reed diffusers.
We love the coastal landscape of Australia – our passion for the Palm Beach area of Sydney that we inhabit has inspired many of our fragrances, and Linen is the latest to add to the collection.
Packaged in soft grey, our Linen candles look as beautiful as they smell – unobtrusive and elegant, the perfect companion to your home aesthetic. Read More
Why Buy a Linen Scented Soy Candle?
Most (cheap) fragranced candles tend to be made from paraffin, which is a by-product of the oil refinement process. While this is an excellent way to reduce waste, burning paraffin isn’t the cleanest way to enjoy a candle fragrance – oily soot, hard to clean wax and the possible carcinogenic nature of the paraffin means that you may not have such a good experience from the candle or its fragrance.
We use soy in all our candles. Soy is a much better substance for candles, especially fragranced ones – and here is why:
- Natural: made from soybeans, soy candles are better for the environment as we are supporting farmers and agriculture
- Clean: little to no soot, so no oily residue on walls, and minimal even in the jar
- Long Lasting: a soy candle burns slowly due to the lower temperature
- More Scent: the scent from a soy candle is released slowly, so doesn’t make a huge impact straight away – and you can enjoy the scent for the whole burning time as soy absorbs the fragrance better than other products.
- Biodegradable: because soy is natural, the soy will wash away with warm soapy water – so if you want to reuse our beautiful jars, it is simple to do so.
- Non-Toxic: as part of the clean burn, soy does not release possible carcinogens into the air – just beautiful fragrance.
Of course, even a soy candle involves a flame, so it is important that you follow all the safety guidelines for use in your home – we have a whole page dedicated to the safe use of our candles, so make sure you check that out.
What is the Benefit of Linen Fragrance Candles?
Summer is the best time of year for most of us. We all live for those lazy summer days, and we love our Linen scent for evoking that breezy feeling – and with a fresh, clean fragrance, our Linen scented candles are summer without being too heavy.
The ozone top notes combined with a floral heart keep the scent fresh and alive, while the musky, woody base notes root the fragrance in the dunes of the coast, giving this a depth of scent that we adore.
If you are looking for a new fragrance for your home, then you need to try our linen hand-poured soy candles. Take a look at our stockists to see where you can buy them instore or shop our soy candles online to get the benefits of Afterpay as well as free delivery for orders over $50.