Natural Soy Candles
Australian Natural Soy CandlesAt Palm Beach Collection, we have a wide range of different candles to suit your needs. We are a family-run business based in Australia offering luxurious, great quality candles and wax melts at affordable prices. If you’re looking for a cleaner burning candle with less smoke, then our soy candles are for you. Read More
What are the benefits of natural soy candles?Our soy candles are made with soybeans rather than the paraffin wax used in your average candle. As soybeans are natural ingredients, there are many reasons why you should choose soy candles.
- Environmentally friendly – unlike the petroleum used in paraffin candles, soybeans are a renewable source. Using a soy candle helps the local farmers who supply the beans, allowing them to grow their operations and boosting the economy.
- Cleaner burning – soy candles are non-toxic, so they don’t release any unwanted toxins and other substances into the air while burning. They will create less soot and smoke around the candle, leaving your house clean and smelling fresh.
- Better scent – alongside the lower soot levels, this gives off a better and stronger smell. Because the soy candles burn slower, the fragrances are released into the air more effectively and gradually, creating a gentler atmosphere.
- Low temperatures – soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax, meaning that should there be a spill, there is less risk of accidents and burns from the melted wax.
- Easy clean – you can wash away soy wax with warm, soapy water so it is easier to reuse your candle holder without any mess left over.
We pride ourselves in our soy candlesWe love to create beautiful fragrances inspired by Sydney’s Palm Beach to cure those beach blues upon your return home. Each of our deluxe natural soy candles has multiple fragrances, keeping the scents fresh and bring back memories of Palm Beach. Our clove and sandalwood candle can burn for up to 80 hours at a cost of only $36.32. Its heart fragrance releases hints of jasmine, cyclamen, and rosewood before the base burns with cedarwood, musk, wood, and sandalwood. For a gorgeous scent for 180 hours, you can spend a bit extra on our coconut and lime deluxe candle. From the start, it emits a fruity scent with a hint of apple before burning into a strawberry-like smell. As you get to the end of your candle, you will be able to smell the gorgeous aroma of musk, vanilla, and balsam. Or if you’re looking for something a little smaller, our 90g watermelon mini candle smells amazing – it doesn’t just smell of watermelon, it’s our fruitiest candle yet. From the top it smells of citrus fruits, guava and cucumber water, gradually releasing hints of sliced melon, honeydew, and watermelon. As you reach the end of the candle, you will find vanilla and musk. All that in the space of a 25 hour burn time.
I want to order soy candles online. What next?Have a look round our website to find some of the best soy candles online, or we also stock in most of your local home and décor stores in Sydney and along the coast. Read Less
Hear What Our Happy Customers Say About Our Slow-Burning Soy Candles
I recently received the clove & sandalwood reed, coconut & lime candle and watermelon hand wash. They smell amazing. Fantastic service from the company. Beautiful packaging. So happy would highly recommend this company and their beautiful products.KRS Northern Region NSW
My Watermelon deluxe candle arrived today! Smells divine and has filled my house with a sweet and beautiful fragrance! Thanks Palm BeachCandice, Duffeys Forrest
Thank you, Palm Beach, for your wonderful customer service. Startrack lost my candle in transit and the girls quickly had replacements sent out to me. I now have my home smelling of beautiful Coconut & LimeRachel, Wooloongaba, QLD
In love with your Jasmine & Cedar Fragrance! Thought you should know!Sarah, Richmond NSW
Thanks Palm Beach for my beautiful goodies. Have just received my first ever White Rose and Jasmine candle and diffuser, and it smells delicious! It arrived very quickly too which was very impressiveJade, Caringbah NSW
I have bought the Coconut and Lime products for some years but started to go off them until I was
given a gift of the Lilies and Leather candle. I just loved it so much I went online and bought a large
one. The fragrance just fills the house.
SO HAPPY! Received my new wash and lotion gift pack in the Posy and it smells so so good! I got the
ceramic tray to go with it and it looks so beautiful in my bathroom”
I walked into a store in Sydney and they had your candle burning the vintage Gardenia, I instantly had to have one so I brought the huge one. And I can’t stop burning it, this is hands down the best candle I’ve ever had, a huge candle lover, with hundreds of candles.
Just wanted to email how amazing your candle really is!Jacinta, Frankston VIC